Sunday, October 7, 2012

Something new?

Asides from the ring, the next big thing for the bride is the dress. While yes, every woman wants the "ouh" and "ahh" experience when she walks out of the dressing room for the first time in a beautiful white gown, not every one can afford that experience. I have a solution for you.

Go to the bridal salons, try on gowns, figure out what you want, what size you are, etc... then go on http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/. There are other pre-owned gown websites out there, however I like this one best. And here's the best part: most of the dresses are brand new with tags - at 60-85% off!

I'm quite taken by a Amelia Carrara dress (pictured below) that usually retails for $9000, give or take a few bucks. I found on this website a while back in my size, and for my tall height (which is rare to find anything in) for $2000! The only thing that held be back (other than not even having a boyfriend at the time) was not having the closet space to store it for God knows how many years.

It won't hurt to take a look... I don't think you'll be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment